Sunday 8 August 2010

Heart to stamp and Taylored Expression




2 entries for today. Not being feeling to good today, bit weak and lathargic so I escaped with some crafting. Such a shame too because its a beautiful sunny day. I did manage breakfast out with hubby. I do so enjoy the fact that you can sit outside for coffees etc even in winter and still be toastie warm in the sunshine, not like the UK. Anyway back onto the cards, I have done an entry for heart to stamp above and Taylored expression below.



Jo

2 comments:

  1. Love both these cards Jo... although Em likes the top one first and I prefer the second. Hope you are feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards for the sketch challenges! I really like your color combinations!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...