Wednesday 22 September 2010

Mojo 157





I liked the ease of this layout today and I used my new contempo xmas stamp set from stampin up. I dont know if anyone else gets the problem with the new clear stamps with them sticking on the glass blocks. Well I decided not to put the images on the back of this set and they stick perfectly. So I got out my other sets and removed the images off the back of some of them and they stick perfectly too. A couple of the 2 step ones I eased the images up and trimmed the excess leaving just the image and they now stick ok too. Anyway, I am certainly building up my stock of xmas cards which is good. I think this card looks very elegant for some reason. I am very pleased. It just goes to show that sometimes simple is cool. You can find the link to this challenge HERE

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful holiday card! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, good luck in the challenge!!

    Lou. xo

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...