Sunday 12 September 2010

Sweet stop sketch



Well I was up very eary today (4.45am) and as usual decided to make a card. A these times I realise how my crafting hobby can be a blessing because there isnt much you can do at the crack of dawn with everyone else asleep. I used my botanical garden stamps for this one and cant remember the last time I used this stamp. I didnt do the double stamp as I found i didnt like the way it turned out. Instead I used the outline stamp and then watercoloured the flowers and I liked this much better. I used some DS papers from the old stampin up mini and pale plum (retired) and razzleberry card stock and then stuck on some random perals. I actually like this one a lot. You can find the sketch for this week here.

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Such A pretty card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty flower and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...