Saturday 2 October 2010

Taylored Expression with the Curtain Call colour scheme






I have used the stampin up Artistic Artistry set for this card, and I think it works really well with the colour combo. I didnt have any sahara sand card so I substituted it with some grey, although I think sahara would have been better. I am not sure but the colour behind 'amour' could be soft suede but I stamped this at a freinds house (hopefully this will surfice). I also used the 'season of joy' set to put the swirl behind the tower I think this makes it pop like fireworks. I am reasonably happy with the outcome. The cardstock is real red and basic black from stampin up and the red is embossed (also done at a friends), A few kaser embilishments to finish off.

The Taylored expression challenge is Here
The Curtain Call colour combo is Here
Have a go.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Great take on both challenges. Love the images. Thank you for playing with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the stamped Eiffel Tower and the french sentiment to go with it! Great job with the sketch and color challenge! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!
    please include a link back to the challenge in your posting...thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...