CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 22 January 2011

New Challenges, Case Studay and Lori Challenges




I stumbled on these challenges whilst browsing other blogs. I like the look of them so decided to have a go. I used the case study challenge (card by Mercy Kerin) for the inspiration behind the layout but got so hung up on my design I forgot the ribbon.......doh. The Lori Challenge was a colour recipe so a combine the two and this is what I came up with.

For the case study challenge click HERE
For the Lori colour challenge click HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

Jo

2 comments :

  1. Great job on the challenge, love the dragonflies! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you made for this challenge Jo.......Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete