CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Case study 35


Case study above, my 2 takes are below




I thought I would have a go at this challenge today. I used a very old 'tart and tangy' stamp set to make the strawberries, I am not sure whether I should add another one or not. I liked this layout so I did another one using my 'elements of style' set from stampin up on the second card and used an oval for the center panel on this one.

If you want to have a go at the case study you can find the link HERE

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments :

  1. 2 beautiful cards Jo!! Don't think I can pick a favourite, both are stunning tributes to Silke's inspiration card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both entries are fabulous! I can't pick a fave as I adore those juicy strawberries and love the calming tones of the first card!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely, Jo! I love the soft, subtle blues and flowers on the first card and the second is so sweet with those strawberries! A bit of Silke influence on both! Fabulous job, thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both very nice, great job with the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete