Friday 1 April 2011

Colour Throw Down





I love love love these colours, any excuse for me lol. I did struggle with the yellow so just cheated and put a small bit of ribbon and some yellow crystals. I used a sketch from 'Cards and things' blog which I stumbled across (although the sketch is closed now) I liked the sketch, you can find their blog HERE. The stamp set is from stampin up 'Elements of Style'. I am really liking this set.

You can have a go at the colour throw down challenge HERE

Thanks for looking.

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jo! I love the layout! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...