Sunday 10 April 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge


I have liked the Sweet Sunday Sketch on facebook and that means I see the sketch early. Well not for me really as it is Sunday here but usually I dont get to see it til much later on Sunday. I have got ahead of myself on this one. I used the 'Sentimental Journey' set from stampin up t make this card along with the sentiment from the 'vintage label' set. I really like these colours together and the DS paper really works well for the male cards. I cant add the sketch image as it wont let me save it from facebook, I will have to wait and remember to add it later.

You can find the link to Sweet Sunday HERE

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...