Wednesday 4 May 2011

3 for 1 today




Well this is the first time I have done a 3 for one in a
challenge. My first one was from Splitcoast stampers colour combo challenge to use cherry cobbler, crumb cake and black. The second one was a picture inspired image over at 'The Cats Pjs' which had a coffee feel about it so hence the coffee cup and finally the third challenge which was the sketch over at Cardpatterns.



Challenge one the colour combo can be found HERE
Challenge for the the TCP challenge can be found HERE
And finally the sketch at Cardpatterns HERE

I have no idea how I managed to change the layout of my posts to this, so if someone can shed light on it so I can get the text underneath and not at the side pls help lol.

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Sooo fun! Love the colors and that coffee cup is a winner in my book! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...