CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Case Study



I loved the card this week which is a case from one of Sarah Martina's blog, I am not usually a vintage looking sort of person but its nice to get out your box every now and then lol. I stamped the image for 'punched posies' on the background to give it that bit of teal colour and used the 'vintage label' stamp for the sentiment.

The case study blog is HERE
Sarah's blog can be found HERE

Thanks for looking.

Jo

3 comments :

  1. What a sweet birthday card! :) I love it, especially that argyle patterned paper strip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love how you were inspired by the colours, gorgeous yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet! Great job with the case! :)

    ReplyDelete