Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mojo196 meets CR84FN color Challenge




Ok so by now I guess you know that I turned the sketch upside down lol, hope this is ok. I coupled the MOJO sketch with the recipe from CR84FN challenge. I am very happy with how this has turned out.

Products used are from stampin up.

Card - Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, pear pazzaz and whisper white
stamps - create a cupcake, fox and friends and On your birthday
Inks - Pear Pizazz, chocolate chip
Punches - Decorative label punch, Build a cup cake
Big shot and polka dot embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Jo

8 comments:

  1. Jo, LOVE the embossed hot air balloon with the dotted background paper! Cute Monkey and sentiment! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jo! Very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely adorable! LOVE what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Jo! I just LOVE this card!!! So cute and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEEEEE he looks like he's having fun! Cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interpretation of the sketch layout - such a fun image!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Such a great card. That cupcake bottom worked out well for the hot air ballon basket.

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...