CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 16 July 2011

Case Study



Well i have to say the card over at the Case Study Challenge really got me in the mood, The Case card was from Dawn Woleslagle. I am not sure why as it is a very understated card but very lovely. I just love cards that although not fussy really pack a punch. And although I shouldn't say it, am very pleased with my take.

For this card I used the products below all from stampin up

Card stock - Crumb Cake and Whisper white
Stamps - Medallion and French Foliage
Inks - Crumb Cake, Black Stayzon
bits - Velum, White ribbon and some crystals

Thanks for looking
Jo




6 comments :

  1. this is beautiful! I am off to try and create something half as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be plaesed with it, it's beautiful!
    I love the medallion stamp, hadn't thought of using that one.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Jo. I love the medallion stamp and your touch of bling with the rhinestones and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card! Love your large doily stamp, it looks wonderful with the vellum sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete