CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 19 August 2011

Deconstruction Challenge and Play Date Cafe




I am loving the colours over at the Play Date Cafe Colour Challenge this week. It did say suggested Colours so I decided in the absence of Navy Blue, concorde Crush would be a good substitute. The sketch was from the Deconstructing Challenge and I umm ed and Ahh ed several times before I found something that I am actually really happy with but I must apologise for the poor photo the weather is shocking so I had to take indoors. So for this card I used the following products from stamin Up.

Stamps - Punched Posies, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Concorde Crush, whisper white and Pear Pazzazz
Inks - Concorde Crush and regal rose
Sizzlets Little leaves
DS Paper stack

Thanks for looking
Jo

6 comments :

  1. Your spin on the colors is lovely and the layout is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the Play Date Cafe this week - we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect take on the sketch! I like the soft look of this card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one Jo!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the clean and simple nature of this... it's just gorgeous! Fantastic work! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combination of challenges, and such a great use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty clean and crisp card, lovely use of the colours too! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete