Saturday 20 August 2011

Stamping 411



I decided to have a go at the sketch over at the Stamping 411 Challenge blog, I decided to keep it quite simple and settled on a xmas card. It was def a good chance to use my new Pennant Parade stamp set.

For this card I used the following products from stampin up

Card - Real red, Old Olive and whiper white.
Inks - Old Olive, chocolate chip
Stamps - Pennant Parade and sentiment from Season of Joy
Punch - Square, Scallop Square, Petite Pennants Builder

Thanks for looking
Jo

5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! I love how the trees extend past the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! I love how the trees extend past the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable with this set. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! The scalloped accents behind the trees are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all these trees!! Too fun!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...