Thursday 18 August 2011

Xmas Stamp a Stack


The year is flying by in a flash (or so it feels) no sooner does one month start and bam its gone. Its only 5 months til xmas and we all know we keep saying 'I better get my xmas cards started' only to put it off for another day, say no more as I am holding a Xmas stamp a stack on Thursday 25th August at my house in Umina. The cost will be $15 and you will make 6 cards, 3 each of 2 different designs which includes all the materials and refreshments. If you are interested you can contact me on here, facebook or my email, joanna.hooper@gmail.com.

Here is a draft piccy of one of the cards we will be making. So if you find yourself at a loose end or just need that kick of motivation to get you xmas cards started come along and have a good giggle with some like minded crafters.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...