Thursday 1 September 2011



I am so happy with the way this card came out, I ordered this new stamp set and it came today and hey presto as I was trawling through my challenge list the one over at the My Fav Things on splitcoast stampers had a perfect layout for the clock. Of course then there was the challenge of deciding which colours to use and I really wanted to have a go with the new papers too.

So for this card I used the following products from stampin up

Card - Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and River Rock
Ink - Island Indigo
Stamp - Forever Young

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour combo, looks really great together! I love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...