CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 23 September 2011

Case Study 58



Well I have been away for a week to Melbourne and had some fun fun fun. But I missed my craft lol and my nice clean table has exploded out and comfort now reigns, I am doomed never to see the table for a dinner again lol. Anyway this months muse over at the Case Study Challenge is Julie Lacey and we were to use her card (top one) as inspiration.

for this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Early Expresso, Marina Mist,
Ink - Chocolate chip, Marina Mist
Stamp - Lovely as a Tree

4 comments :

  1. I love that stamp set, your take on the card is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love this! The colors are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete