CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Case Study 64


My third blog of the day. The new muse over at the Case Study Blog is Kriyssi NG and are challenge was to case her card HERE, Hmm what can I say, my card looks nothing like the case card but it sure was an inspiration for what I turned out.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - Season of Joy and sentiment from Contempo Christmas
Polka Dot embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Jo

6 comments :

  1. this is soooo cute, that SU tree is one of my all time favorites.....thanks for joining us at CASE, have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super CAS design! I love the embossed panel behind your negative die cut!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the green and the tree and swirl are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS design, Jo...love the awesome festive colors and that sweet tree! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CASEd card the smooth with a touch of texture really works!

    ReplyDelete