CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 November 2011

Case Study and Inkspiration Challenge



I am so loving the case studies from Kryssi Ng over at the Case Study Challenge. In fact I have made 2, I am actually much happier with my 2nd attemp which I used with the Inkspiration Recipe Challenge. So this is my 2nd card blogged 1st :)

For this card I used the following

Card - Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamp - Fabulous Florets, Parlour Prints
Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments :

  1. Stunning CAS card Jo! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is awesome..luv the colors...have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, elegant card. I love the image and the touch of bling in the corner. Congratulations on the honourable mention and thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful combination of stamps! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete