CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 9 December 2011

Case Study



Its time for another challenge over at the Case Study Challenge and this month's muse is Amy Sheffer. I have been struggling a bit with my mojo, I have sat at my desk pulled bits of paper here and there, changed my mind, cut changed my mind again and finally given up and had a cuppa. So I have to say this was a good challenge to get me going again, (that an a new delivery of bits lol) and what better than 'Welcome Christmas' stamp set which I have looked at many a time but only just ordered because this month is December Frenzy and it was half price woo hoo.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive
EF - Petals a Plenty
1 1/4 Grossgrain Sripped Ribbon in Real Red (discontinued)

Thanks for looing
Jo



5 comments :

  1. oh my this is gorgeous...I luv the embossing and the letters, so sweet...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you got your mojo back! It's great! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the mojo is alive and kicking with this bold beauty!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was halfway through leaving you a comment and then my browser crashed, so you may get two comments from me! What I was saying is that your mojo is definately in evidence! I love the crisp dry embossing and those letters really pop against all that yummy white! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say there's a whole lot of mojo goin' on here, Jo! Love what you've done with your CASE! Thanks so much for playing -- I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete