CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Case Study 75




















I am loving the simplicity of the card at the Case Study Challenge this week and to see the card we had to case you can visit Jan Rsaza  the muse for January, I had other ideas for this card but as always you start with another idea and end up with another.  I am actually very happy with the way this turned out.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Whisper white, Poppy Parade
Ink - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo
Stamp - Because I care
Polka Dot embossing folder

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments :

  1. Awesome take on the CASE Study card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those little colourful thankyous are just precious!! Great take on the inspiration card! THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your take on the challenge! The dotted swiss texture looks great!

    ReplyDelete