CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Case Study and Colour Q













Firstly I must apologise for this photo, it will not let me up load it the right way, I tried and tried, Woo hoo fixed it lol.

Its taken me a bit longer to do this challenge this week as I have been working full time and the weather has been rather nice and hot so been to beach and in the pool and on some lovely scenic walks.  Anyway here is my take on the case over at the Case Study this week which I have combined it with the Colour Q recipe.  The muse this month is Jen Rzasa so check out her blog HERE.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Pear Pizazz, Whisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral,
Ink - Black, Cherry Cobbler
Punch - 3 heart, circles, scallop edge

Thanks for looking
.

5 comments :

  1. Love your heart baloons. Your card is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun card, Jo! Lucky you going to the beach! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week for the first challenge of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfectly adorable, Jo! So glad you could take inspiration from both CASE Study and the ColourQ challenge this week. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, it is STILL CUTE!!! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete