CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 27 February 2012

Play Date Cafe


This is my second card I made with the same design as I was pleased with my first take.  I made this one using the recipe over at the Play Date Cafe.

For this card I used the following products from stamping up.

Card - Pear Pazzazz, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Peach Parfait
Ink - Pear Pazzazz, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede
Punch - Scallop Edge, Postage Stamp, 1" Square, Label Punch
Stamp - Fresh Vintage.

Thanks for looking.
Jo

3 comments :

  1. Hey, Jo! THanks for playing twice with us at THe Play Date Cafe. :) I adore the square stamp you used here, from Fresh Vintage. It's really perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique! Love the stamp embossed in white on colored cardstock!

    ReplyDelete