CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Colour Q

















Sorry its been a couple of weeks since I posted anything but I have been away to the Gold Coast and I had a fab time, saw some lovely views and walks as well as play.

Well it took me a few HOURS to get back into the 'Zone' and I was determined to use the recipe over at the Colour Q Blog and I really wanted to use this new stamp from the Winter Mini at Stampin UP.  I originally set out to use the sketch at the Deconstruction Challenge blog but I just could not get it to work so I ended up using the sketch at 'Sweet Stop Challenge' although the challenge is closed lol.  I am really happy with how it turned out.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink - Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Stamp - Sweet Cake

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments :

  1. Fun and sweet card, Jo, what a yummy cupcake! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creation! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! love the cupcake!! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete