Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sweet Sunday Challenge













Here is a card I made using some of the new products in the Stampin Up catalogue which starts on Saturday woop woop.  I made it using the Sweet Sunday Card Challenge which I haven't taken part in in a while.

For this card I used the following products from stampin UP

Card - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and very vanilla
Big Shot Die - Snow Flurry (love love love)
DS Paper - Festival of Prints (love love love) and some old from stash
Punch - Petite Pennants
Stamp - Welcome Christmas
Ink - Old Olive

Thanks for looking
Jo


1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Jo - I love the glitter paper and the JOY on the banner. Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...