Saturday 8 December 2012

Colour Q













Another card and this one was over a the Colour Q challenge and I decided to keep it nice and simple.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Stamp - Four seasons and Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Punch - Stamp square
Polka Dot embossing folder.

I am sorry that in the photo its hard to tell that it's Midnight Muse as it looks almost black,

Thanks for Looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout....right up my alley! Beautiful snowflakes using those beautiful colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo your snowflakes are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the repeating snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...