Monday 10 December 2012

Less Is More


I love this challenge as it makes me think outside me comfort zone of layers.  This week it was to do a one layer card with 'all in a row'.  I resisted the urge to do the Christmas Tree's in a row which is what immediately springs to mind this time of year.  I don't often do Birth Cards so decided that I would run with that.  So here is the link to the 'Less Is More Challenge', so you can all have a go.

For this Card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Whisper White
Ink - Poppy Parade, Marina Mist
Punch - Tiny Tag
Polka Dot embossing folder
Bakers Twine
Stamp - Baby Steps

Thanks for looking
Jo

6 comments:

  1. Hi jo this is really cute.. not quite a OLC but i love the idea

    Thanks for joining us

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - love the row of elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card with the elephants all in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute Jo :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card Jo, but it looks as though you have sneaked a layer in there with those jumbos!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's cute! I love those elephants in Indian file!
    A very beautiful Babycard!!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...