Monday 10 December 2012

Merry Monday Challenge










Over at the Merry Monday Challenge this week you can choose any past sketch.  As I only recently discovered this challenge they are all fresh for me lol.  Anyway I selected Sketch Number 6 for my card.

For this card I used the following products from stampin Up

Card - Concorde Crush, Whisper White
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush
Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wisher, Everything Eleanor
Papers from last Year.

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Jo, I love that you used a non-traditional set to make a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday, we hope to see you back in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry but I forgot they had to be xmas cards lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jo, love the fun bright colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo! Love those bright colours - cheers Narelle

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...