Sunday 2 December 2012

Ribbon Reel Challenge




I was inspired to create a xmas using the inspirational photo at the Ribbon Reel Challenge.  I took a few elements from the picture.  The xmas trees, the colours and the wooden backdrop. I silver embossed onto coloured card to give it that pastel look.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin UP

Card - Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, very Vanilla
Ink - Versa Mark, Early Espresso
Stamp - Pennant Parade, Tiny Tiny Tags
Embossing folder - Holiday Frame
Silver embossing powder
Champagne shimmer paint
Some bakers twine
Chyrstals from my stash
Tag Punch

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Jo, love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...