Monday 29 July 2013

Clean and Simple














This card I made using the sketch over at the Clean and Simple Challenge Blog and with Father's day coming soon her in Australia I am trying to make a few male cards.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy
Stamp - You're Amazing, Up up and Away
Some old DS papers and some twine
Punch - Create a Cup Cake for the Cloud.

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-231.html

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...