Thursday 27 February 2014

Sketchbook Saturday














Just a brief post today as time is short, such a shame that work gets in the way of my craft time.  Very rude....
This card was made using the sketch over at the Sketchbook Saturday.  Of course I have used the Retro Fresh papers again, I am sure it will wear off soon.

This card was made using the following from Stampin Up

Card - Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Stamp - Starburst Saying, Simply Stars
Framelits - Starburst 
DS Papers - Retro Fresh (what else)

Thanks for looking 
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, how rude of the life getting in the way of your crafting! I'm battling the same issues on a regular basis :) AWESOME card!!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...