Tuesday 25 February 2014

Card Concept, Dynamic Duo and Deconstructed Sketch


 


Wowser, 3 challenges in one.  Something I don't do very often, gotta milk the challenges out.  But this one just happened to fall together with the 3.  I felt a little challenged with the 3 colours over at the Dynamic Duo Blog and wanted to have a go.  I found this scrap of DS paper from last year that was just perfect for the colour combo and I do so love using a scrap up.  

The sketch is from The Deconstruction Sketch which is one I try to do as often as I can, they can be a little challenging but this weeks was nice and simple and with these bright colours suited it perfectly.  I stumbled upon another challenge Blog this week (yeah)  this one is the Card Concept which takes and image and the designers do cards using different styles.  I am not sure what style I slot into for this one but I think maybe Clean and Layering.  

This card was made using the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Pear Pazzaz (substitute for Wild Wasabi) and watercolour card
Stamp - Peaceful Petals, Simply Sketched (hostess)
Ink - Pear Pazzaz, Melon Mambo
Punch - Banner (Sale-a-bration)
Aqua pens and blender pens
Pearls

Thanks for looking
Jo

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I'm so glad that you discovered the Card Concept Challenge and that you decided to share your fabulous card with us! These vibrant colors jump right out of the gallery - love the bits of green that you added! Definitely a clean & layered design, so perfectly put to paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Geri...this is a very good example of Clean and Layered style...love those beautifully colored flowers. The shading could not be any better to bring out all the details of the stamp and I love those little pearls in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the pop the tiny banners give to the card. Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...