Sunday 2 March 2014

Case Study















Card number 3 and still no retro.. going good.  It's been a while since I played along at the Case Study Challenge but today I felt a bit inspired by the great Case Card from Danielle Flanders.  I took my inspiration from the colours mostly with a hint of the layout and I knew I wanted to use the Beautifully Baroque stamp.  My only regret is using the writing stamp on the background.  

For this card I used the following products from Stmapin up

Card - Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Pretty Print embossing folder
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Blushing Bride
DS Paper - Watercolour Wonder
Basic Pearls

Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful way to make this all your own! The color is amazing, and I love the rich embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...