Monday 29 January 2018

Casing the Catty Card 3

Here is the 3rd card I made using the Epic Celebration Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  Just one of a few items free with each $90 spent on Stampin Up Products.  I used the image layout on pg 63 of the main Catalogue for my inspiration.  Full list of items used are at the end of the post with a link to my online store should you wish to purchase any.



I cut a piece of Dapper Denium Card 10 x 14.3 cm and sponged around the edge and adhered to the base card also of Dapper Denim.   I then stamped the Plimsol image on a scrap of white card in Dapper Denim ink using watered down Dapper Denim ink and a dry aqua marker.  I then fussy cut around the image.  I stamped the senitment twice, once on Pool Party and Once on Lemon Lime Twist and cut these out by hand.  I mounted the runners and the Lemon Lime image with dimentionals used double sided tape for the Pool Party words.  I adhered these to a piece of Whisper White 8.5 x 6.5cm and then attached a piece of lemon lime twist 6 x 8.5 cm angled behind.  This was then adhered to the base card, super easy and super quick.  You could just stamp the runners directly onto the white card if you didn't want to fussy cut the image.

Thanks for looking
Jo


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...