Monday 15 January 2018

Epic Celebrations

It's that time of the year again folks, Sale-a-bration.  You can choose a free item for every $90 spent.  There are also a couple of extra large freebies for those of you that spend $180 and lets face it, it's not hard with so much yummy stuff to buy.

For the 2 cards below I made a male and female card suitable for those annoyingly difficult teenager age bracket.  Firstly I stamped all over the card with the 'converse' looking shoe stamp, I then coloured in just the sole and laces, there are 2 ways you can do this.  1. You can use the craft white ink pad with a blender pen and colour in or 2. You can use the chalk marker pen.  I have tried both and the 1st way is more subtle where the chalk marker is more vibrant.  Both look good and I have to say the chalk marker was the easier of the 2.  I did this card in a recent stamp-a-stack and the ladies loved it  Very simple to do and I think look awesome.

I used the following products to make these projects.  If you wish to purchase them just pop over to my facebook craft page and click on the shop now.  You can also follow me and get all my updates.

Thanks for looking




Product List
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]
$14.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...