Sunday 2 December 2012

Deconstructed blog Challenge















Well I have been very productive this last week.  This card I made using the sketch over at the Deconstucted  Sketch Challenge.  I thought I would have some punch fun with this one and dusted off a very old flower punch I have, so old I cant remember its name lol.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Whisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White
Punch - Old flower one, Hearts, Circle punches, Scallop
Ink - Gumball Green and Lucky Limeade
Stamp - Blue Ribbon, Everything Elanour

thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the wonderful die cuts layered on that flourish! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...