Saturday 2 May 2020

Global Design Project #GDP238


























I started off making one card for the challenge at 'Global design project'. I knew straight away what I wanted to do to make the ombre effect. But then I got carried away and made 4. I used the retired set Myths and Magic', and the long framelit out of the ornate garden suite which is the perfect width. It was a fantastic way to use up scraps of card. 

To make the sparkling sentiments I used my stamparatus and marker pens to colour the stamp, I did it one colour at a time until I was happy, I then cleaned the stamp while it was still attached, dusted over with embossing buddy  and used versa mark with some homemade sparkle clear embossing powder.  From memory I used 4 parts clear to 1 part dazzling diamonds.


Thanks for Looking.

Jo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...