Sunday 23 June 2013

Case Study 146















Well I have managed to find my Mojo today and have made 5 cards, so this is the first of my blog entries for today.  this card is made using the Case Study Challenge blog and the muse this month is Lisa Spangler.  I used the bouncing brayer technique (my first attempt).

For this card I used the following.

Card - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Early espresso
Stamp Set - You're Amazing
Brayer

Thanks for looking.
Jo

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I've never tried that technique. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card! Love that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing is right...this card looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...