Sunday 9 June 2013

Freshly Made Sketches and Colour Q


 


I havent been as productive in the crafting over the last week or so, just a bit to cold to go into my craft room some days.  Anyway today I made a card using the Sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge and paired it up with the Recipe over at the Colour Q Challenge blog although I did have to substitute some of the colours with comparable one.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Pear Pazzazz and Whisper White
Ink - Certain Celeray, Island Indigo, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Stamps - Beyond Plaid, You're Amazing
Banner Sizzlet
Square Punch

Thanks for looking
Jo

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Jo - you've done a wonderful job of combining both challenges. Love the patterns you've stamped on your tiles! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of stamped patterns!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different patterns behind the sentiment! That's a great way to show off the colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Birthday card, Jo! Love the patterns you used with your stamping! thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...