Friday 9 March 2012

Stamp a Stack

Some people have asked me to do more stamp a stacks.  I know a few of you would like me to run classes too and maybe I will be brave enough one day lol.  Anyway I have decided to do 2 release stamp a stacks using product from the new Winter Mini which I have to say has a lot of wonderful goodies in it.  I have had a play and here are the cards we shall be making.

For this 1st card don't you just love the new frame-lit cutters which has 6 different sizes and the matching stamp set.  Also on this card you can see the new edge-lit dies which I used for the shaped scallop edge and the matching floral border which I used down the edge.  Just lovely, I think I will be producing a lot of cards using these.
 


This is the second card and is using another new stamp set which looks very yummy.  And for both of the cards I used some of the new DS papers which are just beautiful.



So for all my crafty customers who would like to make these cards I am running to dates, Monday 2nd April at 7pm and Sunday 8th April at 2pm.  Although they look quite simple there is a bit of work involved so I am aiming to keep to just 6 people.  It will cost $15 and you will make 3 of each design.  As usual tea/coffee/juice and cake/biscuits will be included.  Please call, 'facebook' or email me if you are interested.  I would also appreciate if you could bring cutting out scissors.

Thanks
Jo

1 comment:

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...