Sunday 1 February 2009

Another double layout,.......ooooh arent you impressed.


Rebecca and Rachel have been friends since we moved into this house on July 3rd 06. In fact we don't even need to ask where Bec is or vice versa. Rachel goes to her dads every other weekend, and guess what, so does Bec, so she too has another dad every other weekend LOL. Its quite funny. If they spend a day away from each other its like a massive sulk and hissy fit. It's actully less painful to let them spend all their time together. Their grades where fabulous last year and the teachers now try to stick them in the same lessons cause the works so well together. Wait until I have scrapped the trip to Steve Erwin's zoo and the theme parks (of course Rachel came with us). I have a really funny one of Rachel, she will kill me. LOL. In fact I feel the inspiration to do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...