Tuesday 8 February 2011

Mojo Madness



I dont know about anyone else but I am traumatized by this sketch lol. I think I must have sat down 5 or 6 times, chucked various bits away swore a couple of times and given up too. But I was saved by a new stamp set I got today. Mind you even then I had to chuck another attempt away. I am actually really happy with the final result. I love these colours together. I used the 'elements of style' and the freebie 'bliss' set from stampin up for this card.

This will probably (well maybe) be my last entry for a few weeks as I am off to the UK to visit my mum on Friday and this thing called work keeps getting in the way of my crafting.

You can have a go at the challenge here

Thanks for looking, think I need a drink.

Jo

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning. Beautiful colour combo and the stamp is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I struggled with this challenge, too. Yours turned out wonderful! I just love your colors and ribbon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the ribbon treatment & flourish. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...