Friday 18 March 2011

Just Add Ink and There She Goes challanges.






I have been very lax in my card making, it has taken me a while to get back into it. I have made a couple of others but I havent been entirely happy with so havent bothered to blog them. Any way I have incorportated the Just Add Ink recipe with the sketch from There she goes. I flipped the design on its side to fit my design.

For the challenges follow the links below.

There She Goes is HERE
Just Add Ink is HERE

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. I love your colouring of this gorgeous stamp and its placement on the Top Note Die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, and I love the stamp you used, it looks beautiful in the rich colour of razzleberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is very pretty. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...