Saturday 28 May 2011

Mojo meets Crafty Chicks



I loved the colour challenge over at the crafty chicks blog and decided to incorporate it into the Mojo challenge for this week.

Card stock - Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo
Papers - I used the matching papers of Melon Mambo. Tagerine Tango and Dafffodil Delight
Inks - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and a little not quite coco for the cake base.
Other - white gross-grain ribbon, pearls, cup cake punch
Stamp - Create a cupcake

Thanks for looking.





3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Jo! Love the cupcake!! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute,like me some cupcake! Thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...