Saturday 20 August 2011

Verve and Sweet and Sassy





I loved the colours over a the Sweet and Sassy stamps inspiration challenge this week and decided to couple it with the Verve Sketch Challenge. The new 'In Colours' for this year at stampin up has a lovely aqua colour (pool party) and it matches the DS papers from 3 seasons ago that I hung onto because I adored the paper. I am a happy bunny I can now use it again.

The card uses the following products from Stampin Up.

Card - Pool party, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Stamps - French foliage, Simply Soft
Punch - Scallop edge, Heart to Heart
Very Vanilla Ribbon

Thanks for looking
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...