Thursday 2 February 2012

Deconstruction Challenge






The weather has been shocking this week here in Aus, its been the coldest, wettest, summer in a long long time apparently.  Its been kinda nice not having to melt in the high temps but its quite depressing too.

Anyway I havent been crafting much lately as been working full time a lot, but I have managed to squeeze in a couple over the last few days and only just had time to blog.  This one is for the challenge sketch over at the Deconstuction Blog, I did turn the sketch for this one.

For this card I used the following products from Stampin Up

Card - Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Early espresso, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp - The Open Sea
DS - Paper - Nautical Expedition

Thanks for looking.
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...