Monday 13 February 2012

Deconstruction Challenge












Here is the card I made using the sketch over at the Deconstruction Challenge.  I went outside me comfort zone as far as colour combos are concerned and surprised myself on how some things look OK together lol.  I shall endeavour to do this more often.

For this card I used the following
Card - Old Olive, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Ink - Marina Mist, Choc Chip and early espresso
Stamp - Unknown its an image I stamped ages ago using a friends set
DS paper - Holly Jolly, Sweet Treats and some old from my stash

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jo - I love those colors together! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch this past week!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...