Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mojo Challenge and Sneak Peak









I am so excited about all the yummy stuff in the Autumn/Winter Mini.  I have spent a small fortune on my pre order (shhhhhhh dont tell him indoors), my only bug is that my parcel didn't come until today and I am back at work tomorrow so not much play time.

I decided my début would be using the sketch over at the Mojo Challenge and this week its competition week so go have a go you could win a prize.

So over the the products I used for this card.

Card - Baja Breeze, Island Indigo and Whisper White
DS Paper - Twitterpated
Stamps - Bordering on Romance and the sentiment from Sweet Cake (both in up coming mini)
Ink - Marina Mist, Riding hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Island Indigo
And the thing I love the most is the new framelet Dies In 6 different sizes.

I am sure to be posting more cards using new stuff so keep an eye out.
Thanks for looking
Jo

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. Love the soft colours. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...