Sunday 17 June 2012

Colour Q
















Well It has been a while but I do have a very good excuse this time.  Unfortunately my husbands mother took a bad turn and we had to make an emergency trip to the UK to try to get to her before she died, unfortunately we didnt make it in time but not from lack of trying.  I was at my desk at work at 8am, I was home, tickets booked,  bags packed and on our way to Sydney airport by 10.30 am to catch a 2.30 flight.  This is the one time when living a 22 hour flight from your family is a big issue.  She had a good life and lived to the ripe old age of 85.  If this wasn't enough I had a very bad cold/flu bug on my return and have only just gotten over it.  I am frantically trying to restart my Mojo but its a little tricky.

Well I have made this card using the recipe over at the colour Q challenge blog.

For this card I used the following products from stampin Up

Card - Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink - Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Punch - Square and Stamp
Big Shot Tasetful Trim
Stamp - Teeny Tiny Sentiments and The tie from an old old set I cant remember

Thanks for looking

Jo


3 comments:

  1. What a fun Father's Day card, Jo, love the design of your card. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card. Hope you have a lovely Father's Day!


    Please turn off word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute....love those little ties!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your MIL....hope you're feeling better, too. The ties are sweet---a great FD card! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...