Sunday 15 July 2012

Stamp a Stack

Stamp Stack Card 1


 
Finally I have organised myself enough to arrange some xmas stamp a stacks.  So for the first date I am aiming to do Saturday afternoon on the 18th August at 2pm and an evening stamp a stack on 20th August at 7pm.  We will be using the 'Welcome Christmas' set which I think may be discontinued in the next catty (although nothing is 100%).  I love this set but didnt get it until this year so I am going to give it a work out this christmas.

Price for this class will be $15 and we will make 6 cards, 3 of each design.  Tea, Coffee and biccies will be provided, but I would like it if you could bring some scissors as there will be some cutting out to do.

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Design Project #GDP238

I started off making one card for the challenge at ' Global design project'. I knew str...